Business aviation ensures healthy, secure and stress-free travel.
- Business aviation is personalised transport, placing you in the center of the flight experience. As such, you are able to avoid crowded airport terminals and can instead pass through a dedicated terminal for business aircraft. The security controls here are thorough, efficient and swift. Altogether this allows greater peace of mind, particularly in light of increased global health concerns.
- You and your teams know you have control over your journey. You can never miss your flight because it only departs when you are ready.
- The comfort, privacy, service levels, increased sanitary measures and convenience of business aviation mean that the flight itself is an opportunity to re-charge your batteries and arrive in better shape.
- Approximately 127 min per trip on average are saved using business aviation over the fastest commercial counterpart. This reduction in travel time results in reduced travel fatigue and lower travel-related stress.
- Using business aircraft, staff are able to complete multiple business trips in a single day and still return home to enjoy family and personal commitments in the evening.
Business aviation is the most efficient, time-saving and flexible way to fly.
- If your trip involves multiple locations - two-days out of the office or away from home can easily be reduced to a single day by using a customised flight plan.
- Business aircraft can fly into regional/local airports which are either too small for commercial planes or off the direct service routes.
Business aviation is the best way to optimise your travel time and to ensure confidentiality and privacy.
- The aircraft can be used effectively for meetings on sensitive issues.
- The aircraft offers a generous work space with the latest in-flight connectivity.
Business aviation makes sense on every level.
Re-think how you fly and take the option that combines business productivity with your own heath, safety and well-being, and makes work travel both effective and pleasurable.
Convinced but have more practical questions about Business Aviation? Check out the FAQs here.
And discover these additional articles highlighting the benefits of business aviation:
There is one fundamental difference between booking commercial flights versus Business Aviation flights – personalisation. When booking a business aircraft, the entire process is centred around you and your schedule.
3 Steps to Book a Charter
- 01. Search online for terms such as "business aircraft charter" or contact a business aircraft charter operator or broker.
- 02. Provide the details of your trip: number of travellers, start and end destination, preferred time and preference for type of aircraft (if you have one).
- 03. Because business aviation is tailored to your precise needs, you will - depending on the service provider - receive an immediate quote or will be contacted directly with a custom quote.